Are you posting to your Google My Business?
Pro tip: Use keyword optimized descriptions and titles in all your post types. Google can grab snippets from your posts that correlate to searchers queries.
Want more tips for your GMB? Call, text, or email me to learn more!
The Power of Stories on Social Media
More than 1 billion Stories are shared every day across Facebook and Instagram, and 50% of users report they have visited a website to buy a product or service first seen in a Story.
In fact, the growth and the potential of the Stories format is so immense that its long-term potential impact on social media could rival that of Facebook’s News Feed.
First Things First: What is a Story?
A Story is a mobile content format: vertical orientation, 9:16 aspect ratio, and is visible for 24 hours once posted.
Stories can be created from different media assets: an existing photo or video from your phone library, a new photo or video taken with your phone camera, a clip made with the Boomerang app, or even a livestream.
You can then add filters, stickers, polls, and text to liven it up and make it your own. Individuals and businesses can share Stories organically on their Facebook and Instagram pages, or leverage the power of Stories Ads to expand their reach.
The Power of Stories:
During a recent Facebook conference, the platform dropped some new data on Stories:
- 56% of people say they use Stories on 3 or more platforms at least once a week, and 57% agree that Stories make them feel part of a larger community.
- 1 in 2 people surveyed say they have visited a website, and 31% have gone to a store to buy a product/service as a result of having seen it in Stories.
- 60% of businesses on Instagram Stories use an interactive element every month.
Facebook’s Key Advice to Creating Effective Stories and Stories Ads:
- Creative is really important: “56% of a business’ sales lift can be attributed to the quality of the creative.” By putting in the extra effort to make an attractive and eye-catching Story, viewers are more likely to engage with your content.
- Speed is key: Stories are all about quick and dynamic content. Use stories for immersive and interactive content. Think…short attention spans.
- Draw attention to your Call To Action: If you want viewers to take a certain action after looking at your Story post, don’t be shy. Provide your your followers with directions like “swipe up” or “click the link in our bio”.
Interested in taking your social platforms to the next level? Get in touch with us today to create a social media marketing strategy tailored to your needs!
How long has it been since your website had a redesign?
- Does your website look outdated?
- Was your website built over 3 years ago?
- Do you wish your website had additional functionality?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it may be time to revamp your website! Web professionals agree that a website should be rebuilt and refreshed every 2 to 3 years in order to maintain a modern web presence. Adding additional features and functionality can also keep you on the cutting edge of your industry.
Let Strategy 3 guide you through the process of redesigning and redeveloping your website to a current, beautiful, and functionally sound web application.