3 Things For August 3rd, 2021
Customer Experience, WordPress & Instagram Hashtags
A Better Experience By 5%I’ve been thinking a lot about customer experience as one of the best marketing tools available to business owners. This may seem obvious, but how much do we actually spend on implementing a plan to make the experience delightful, or at least pleasant, or maybe seamless, or possibly just less terrible? For some people, the dentist will never be delightful, but it definitely can be less terrible and certainly the interaction with the dentist and dental staff can be enjoyable – at the very least pleasant. There probably isn’t much hope for a change at the DMV (we have nowhere else to go) but even businesses that are selling a necessity (sewer scope, anyone?) can make the experience 5% better than what the customer expected. Why 5%? Well, I got that number from my coach (watch his keynote here). I think the point is that it doesn’t take that much to make a difference. A little can go a long way. A customer you delight means a customer who is loyal and a customer who will tell others that you delight. Yes, think about your SEO, your social media marketing, your online ads, and when you do, contact us to help. But, think about the customer experience more – at least 5% more. PS: When you hire us to take care of your website, SEO, social media, etc. we bake customer experience into all of that, too. 🙂
Instagram Hashtags for Businesses
Instagram remains one of the top social planforms with over 1 billion active users! That’s why using hashtags on Instagram has many benefits for brands and businesses. Learn about the different types that are out there and some best practices to implement below.
4 Benefits to Using Instagram Hashtags:
1. Increase brand exposure and discovery
2. Encourages audience interactions with your social content and profile
3. Helps you keep an eye on competitor’s content
4. Discover content inspiration and research what others in your industry are sharing
Best Practices for Instagram Hashtags:
1. How many hashtags should you use in social posts? In a post’s caption, it’s recommended to use only 1-3 hashtags. If you enter more hashtags in the first comment of your post, then up to 30 are accepted. However, the average Instagram (IG) post uses around 10 hashtags.
2. Use hashtags in the first comment of your IG posts: Too many hashtags in a post caption can look messy and overwhelming. Instead, share your hashtags in the first comment of the post so they don’t distract from the message you’re trying to get across.
3. Find the best hashtags for your business: An easy way to do this is to look at the accounts you already follow and note which hashtags they’re already using. Another great way is to begin brainstorming hashtags and type them into the Instagram search bar. As you type, related hashtags will also show up.
4. Follow specific hashtags: Instagram offers the ability to follow any hashtag’s search results. When you do this, these posts appear in your feed, alongside all the other posts from accounts you follow. This is a good tactic to use for following industry or community hashtags to stay in the know.
5. Encourage the use of branded hashtags for your business: Help IG users find your own posts easier by creating your own hastag (ie: #strategy3degrees). Once it’s created, make sure to start using it in every relevant post, and you can even add it into your bio so your followers can utilize them.
6. Use hashtags in your IG stories: Stories disappear after 24 hours, but don’t discount the use of hashtags in them. These will help your stories show up in the search results and are another easy way of getting more interested followers. Pro tip: Hide your story hashtags behind a sticker or slide them off to the side so they’re out of view.
Have questions about using Instagram and hashtags? #HitUsUp to learn more via call, text, or email! We’re happy to help.
Why Does Strategy 3 Use WordPress to Build Websites?
WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world, powering roughly 40% of websites globally, and Strategy 3 utilizes WordPress for all the websites that we design and develop.
Here is a look at 3 reasons why we choose to use this software:
1. WordPress has an extensible amount of plugins that can be utilized to add additional, advanced functionality to your website. Whether you want to sell products directly from your site through ecommerce, display available property listings from your local MLS, or just create a basic blog, WordPress can be extended to handle these situations and more, beautifully and seamlessly.
2. WordPress can easily be optimized for SEO. Search engine optimization is vital for your website to be found on search engines such as Google and Bing. WordPress integrates with tools that allow us to dial the website in to rank as high as possible in search results, which in turn makes it easier for users to discover products / services that you offer on your website.
3. WordPress is easily configured to be responsive and display appropriately on all devices a user may be using. We use built-in features and additional techniques for your website to be used by as many people as possible no matter the method that they use to view the website. Greater coverage for users in turn results in more leads.
These are just a few of the reasons why our team at Strategy 3 solely builds websites using the WordPress CMS, as there are numerous advantages to using this software. Contact us today by call, text, or email for a consultation to help gain an understanding about why a WordPress-powered website would be the best solution for your business.
This month, we were thrilled to push another great new website live for our friends at Leader’s Edge!
Whether you’re looking for professional performance coaching, small business consulting programs, or an exciting team building adventure course, Leader’s Edge is dedicated to helping you become the very best version of yourself!