A Positive Side Affect
As you do your own adjusting, if you find that you have a marketing question or concern, do not hesitate to reach out. A phone call is free and if I can help I would be happy to do so.
Marketing Tip: If you have ads running that you plan on keeping during COVID-19, don’t keep them on auto without reviewing your messaging. Make sure they reflect how your company is responding to our new normal.
Keep Your Website Visitors Updated During this Time
Keep your client base and website visitors in the know by having a special notice posted to your website, addressing any changes or information that they may need to know.
If your business needs to get a special notice posted onto your website, please don’t hesitate to contact us to today. We are happy to help.
The Importance of Social Media During the Coronavirus
Much of the world is operating from home, which means that more eyes are on social media than ever before. With rapidly changing market conditions due to COVID-19, communicating with customers via social media has never been more important… Especially for small businesses.
Over the last few weeks, social media usage has seen an extreme spike due to more people staying home. Now is an important time for business owners to use this (free!) tool to their advantage, and grow their social business pages by connecting with their community.
Tips for business owners using social media during COVID-19:
• Share any new changes that your business has put in place. What can your customers expect from your business in the days and weeks ahead? Let them know how you are there for them.
• Embrace the instantaneous nature of social media to keep your stakeholders and clients informed.
• Communicate, communicate, communicate. Don’t go dark! Even if you are closed for business temporarily, stay connected with your community and be there for others. And if needed, let others know how they can help support you during this time!
• Check your messages. It is all too easy to let messages from leads or customers slip through the cracks on your social networks. Check your inbox regularly and respond as quickly as you can.
• Look for opportunities to help your community. Use social media to reach out to those in need and see how you can lend a helping hand.
• Share some light-hearted content. There’s a lot of gloom and doom on everyone’s minds right now. Use this time to share something entertaining, comforting, or compassionate. Now’s the perfect time to hop on a livestream video, host a Q&A, hold a fun contest, and simply just show you care.
Stay top of mind with your audience during these ever-changing times by using free marketing tools like social media to help your business come out on the other side of this pandemic ahead of the game.