3 Things For October 3rd, 2021
Asking for the sale, landing pages & recycling content
If You Do Not Ask, They Will Not BuyHow many of you are confident about the products and services that you offer? How many of you confidently ask your prospective customers to buy from you? If you hesitate to ask, people will hesitate to buy. Asking for the sale can prove difficult for even the most seasoned salespeople and long-time business owners, but it is a crucial step. And here’s the thing: people want to be sold. They want to be sold and they want to feel good about it, because they have a problem that they no longer want to have. So, if you have a prospective customer who has traveled through the sales funnel, and you have a great solution, do not hesitate to ask for the sale. Now, the harder part: training your people to ask for the sale! Recently, I went in for a facial and I could’ve easily walked out the door without scheduling another service at that time. And, if I hadn’t, when would I have taken the time to schedule another one? I put the over/under at 12 months. Except, I did because the aesthetician educated me on an ideal skincare regimen and told me next up was a peel. So, what did I do? Yep, I scheduled a peel. My skin looks amazing by the way. (Click here to schedule yours)! I was so impressed with not just my facial, but also the fact that she sold me on the next appointment. Asking for the sale and giving people a clear direction on how to buy from you is critical to success.
Repurposing Your Social Media ContentGetting your social media content to rank well in any platform’s algorithm is like trying to hit a moving target. Relevance and timing is everything, but coming up with content to feed the beast usually ends with businesses and brands sacrificing quality over quantity. This is when repurposing content can come in handy. You take your best content and put it back out there for a number of reasons. The big benefits for repurposing content include:
- Reinforcing brand messaging
- Boosting SEO and driving traffic
- Reaching new audiences and supporting new leads
- Steer the Conversation: The best way to do this is to ask your audience a question. And your content is the answer.
- Utilize Your Blog: Turn your long-form blog content into a bite-sized post that your audience can consume easier.
- Get Animated: Create a captivating short video or animated GIF visual to go hand in hand with your written content.
- Make Images from Inspo: Get inspiration from your own written content and turn it into a visual of some kind using quotes, headlines, or statistics.