Your online “Yellow Pages” listings are more important than you realize!
- Businesses claiming their listings (like Google My Business aka GMB) on multiple sites earn 58% more revenue
- Businesses that respond to reviews average 35% more revenue
- Businesses with ratings of 3.5 to 4.5 stars earn more than those with higher and lower ratings
- Businesses with more reviews (than the average) across sites generate 54% more revenue
If this sounds overwhelming to you, you’re not alone, and you’re in luck, because this is something we can assist you with. Call, text, or email me to get started!
WordPress maintenance & updates are crucial to keeping your website running smoothly!
The core WordPress software and any plugins used to run a site need to be updated to maintain optimal performance and security. Without this maintenance your site could experience unpleasant consequences such as increased page loading time, potential security threats, decreased user experience and declining search engine rankings. This type of maintenance is vital and can be quite tricky for someone unfamiliar with the software.
Here at Strategy 3 we are experts in keeping your site running at its best. Contact us today to see how we can help!
4 Ways Your Business Can Use Instagram’s New Chat Sticker!
Here are 4 strategic ways that businesses can use the Instagram Stories Chat Sticker:
How should you use the Chat Sticker?
- Invite customers to a local event. Let’s say you’re hosting an event or meet-up. You can use the chat feature to build a mini-community around the event. Introduce yourself to the group and answer any questions they might have.
- Get customer feedback: Looking for honest feedback? Invite a select number of followers to chat with you on what they like and/or dislike about your product/service.
- Offer an exclusive deal or info: Use the chat feature to convert your followers into buyers by offering a limited time promo code or new product.
- Create mini-communities with your clients: If you’re regularly communicating with clients, use the chat feature to bring specific people together. For example; you’re a personal trainer and a few of your clients are training for a marathon. Fire up the chat sticker to get all of your runners in the same place.
Social media is an ever-evolving tool that can be both exciting and daunting…
That’s why our team at Strategy 3 is dedicated to staying on top of social media tools, trends, and best practices to help benefit your business.
Interested in taking your social platforms to the next level? Get in touch with us today to create a social media marketing strategy tailored to your needs!